Friday, January 15, 2010

Malaria

Hello all,
So I am taking an Emerging Infectious Disease & Emerging Treatment course so I will be posting about that aspect of Malaria specifically, mixed with Public Health, for the next month or two. It is a work in progress but I am trying to put together an informative presentation focusing on Malaria within Africa and adding worldview components.
It isn't developed yet but it will be. I am very interested in this topic. Please post comments or extra information that isn't readily available on the CDC website (with sources, please!).
DUDE! I AM SO EXCITED!


2 comments:

  1. http://www.usaid.gov/press/releases/2009/ps090424.html
    CHECK THIS OUT THIS GUY HIS PARENTS WERE ALLIANCE MISSIONARIES... HIS DAD WAS MARTYED IN VIETNAM..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I know one of the martyr's kids... they are back overseas now with her husband. Despite all that's happened in her life. Compelling truths.

    ReplyDelete