Thursday, October 8, 2009

Read-a-Thon

This October there is a 24 hour Read-A-Thon, created by Dewey. Every April and October has a read-a-thon at the site listed below. It is set for the Saturday the 24th starting here in Ohio at 7am and going until Sunday morning at 7am.

Everybody say "WOOT WOOT!"

I don't know what books I will read yet but if you have any suggestions please comment!

http://24hourreadathon.com/

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous that it only starts at 7 am for you... it starts at 5am for me! It sucks!!! But I will still be doing it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Yeah but knowing me I will be reading all Friday night as well. I have my big Drug Calculation Examination that Wednesday so I will be WAY ready for a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! Hope you'll get lots of good books read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still taking part in the Readathon? I hope you managed to find some great books to keep you going for the 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete