Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Finished A Book!

I just finished reading Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson.

My Book Review:
What a beautiful story! I was a little put off at first by the "imaginary friend" bit but once I learned more what it was and the role of Michael, Jane's imaginary friend since childhood, it was just too beautiful for words! I started this book at 8pm and finished at 10pm of the same Friday Night and it was not a waste of my time.
This book is not a long read but it will get you hooked until the end! So beautiful! So romantic! It even gets a little sexy at times. Showing how life is not all it you think it is, how love is stronger than death, how family is the most important thing of all and how God really does listen even if you aren't sure what he is/where he is/or what he is thinking. Sundays at Tiffany's rivals Twilight from the Stephanie Meyer series in its enthralling quality, word choice, and simplistic view of complicated rationales. An emotional and obsessive love story, while light and tender at the same time.

I definitely recommend this book.

3 comments:

  1. Did you read my blog and decide to read this one??? I liked it as well!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Yes, I read the first paragraph of your recommendation..(the rest looked like spoilers so I didn't read it) went to the library and got the book! I am also getting some other Dan Brown books you inadvertently recommended within your Lost Symbol review.
    :D Thanks Kate! Keep the reviews coming so I know what to read next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm coordinating the cheerleading for the read-a-thon this year. I can't find your e-mail address on your blog, so I'd love it if you sent me an e-mail (astripedarmchairATgmailDOTcom) so I can have it!
    Thanks so much for signing up as a cheerleader! We're going to have lots of fun! :)
    **Eva
    Co-Host Read-a-Thon Oct. '09
    http://astripedarmchair.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete